LaptopVideo2Go Forums

47.12 not showing nview modes (dualview, clone,etc

Guest lildaveycross

Guest lildaveycross

I have a geforce2go running on an inspiron 8200

I want to use the 47.12 driver with the 12.00 mod inf, but when I go to use the nview display modes option (just like the first screenshot in the "enabling duelview" section of laptovideo2go.com), it's not present. Does anyone know how to make this show up. I had the same problem with the 44.82 driver that I got directly from dell. When I use the 44.68 driver the nview display modes appears with no problems.

Thanks for the help,

atom

I have a geforce2go running on an inspiron 8200

I want to use the 47.12 driver with the 12.00 mod inf, but when I go to use the nview display modes option (just like the first screenshot in the "enabling duelview" section of laptovideo2go.com), it's not present. Does anyone know how to make this show up.

I had a similar problem. The enable dualview checkbox was missing. I tried to uncomment the line

;HKLM,"Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak", NvCplExposeWin2kDualView,           %REG_DWORD%, 1

and reinstall. The enable dualview checkbox appeared and dualview became functional. However I gave up using that driver due to instability on the secondary screen when clicking the mouse on the desktop.

All fixed, I've given the INF the v20.xx treatment and everything works as it should now.

Enjoy,

Pieter.

Guest lildaveycross

That worked perfectly. Thanks Pieter. Although after testing it for a while, I've decided to go back to the 44.68 because it seemed faster to me.

Thanks again,

atom

No worries Atom,

I've also changed 44.68 into v20.22 now.

44.68 is faster but 47.90 will have more bugs fixed.

Enjoy,

Pieter.