®®®

Congratulation Greece!!!!!

:)

For the first time in the Quarter Finals since 40 years!!!!!! :P

:)

• 2 weeks later...

yea party at my house we finally won hell ya

party everywhere

:P :P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :( :( :P :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup: :) :)

opa

post-6-10889892950_thumb.gif

Well done Greece in that great win.

No longer the little guys in European Soccer.

Next the World-cup right after the Olynpics.

Pieter.

While you Europeans were playing soccer us Americans were shooting off fireworks for the Forth of July.

Here is a pic of my small collection.

http://img76.photobucket.com/albums/v232/B...leming/main.jpg

Also congratulations to Greece, I don't know jack sqaut about European soccer teams though.

YAY Greece! :)

Too bad I don't get to see coverage.

it was a good game like all of them same thing happened to we scored in the second half and held our ground, ###### bill thats alot fireworks have fun bro

have a happy 4th of july,

niTz

I was wondering, is soccer over there as popular as football is over here?

In America we get almost no coverage on TV or anything so I don't know whats happening soccer wise in Europe lol.

Also, If your wondering, no I haven't gotten hurt yet nor has anybody gotten there fingers blown off yet but I still have a lot of fireworks left. :)

I wish photobucket would stop going down. :)

ELLAS !!!

:P

As i work at a TV station i saw all the uncut original recordings from the Athen party after the game plus the arriving of the National Team in the old olympic stadium. White and blue, red fire and smoke everywhere. Amazing how the greek celebrated their victory. Wish i were in Athen that night!

Nitz, you can#t believe what was going on here in Berlin. All the Greeks who live here were on the streets with their cars and flags and were blocking the Kudamm.

Me and a greek friend of mine were celebrating in a restaraunt after the game. Free beer and Ouzo for all guests from the owner. Our greek friend was dancing on the table late at night. :)

P.S. One greek restaurant owner in Hamburg is renaming his restaurant to "Rehakles" :)

some impressions right after the game and in the restaurant :)

i was watching antenna a greek channel on dish and man were they partying the team couldnt get the trophy thru the crowd for about 30 mins or more man, yeah everyone was partying over here too.

:P :( :jumpyjoy: :( :) :P :) :) :P

niTz