LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Support LaptopVideo2Go !

Guest citrixcl

Guest citrixcl

Hey Pieter thanks for all the hard work and saving my laptop almost a year ago.

You saved my computer gaming life by posting on the dell forum. I don't think you need to host all the drivers, just the most common and most recent... but I like your work so I'm donating a nice sum, atleast on my pay. I know every penny counts so I'm encouraging everyone here to do the same and atleast send him a buck or two. I mean I look at the cost of having my laptop repaired and rerepaired by dell or getting a new driver for free and running it faster and cooler than before.

Hey pieter and staff when can I get super user/mod status? I'd love to submit news or help out with drivers. I have alot more free time during the summers and I've always been around here. I think this bribe should be enough. lol

oh yeah and I love you guys!

GO KEEP THIS PLACE ALIVE!

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/pages/donate.htm

Donations sound like a good idea to me but I don't have a job.

Anyway I will eventaully get some money in my paypal acount soon and will be able to donate some of it.

Here is a quick donate page link.

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/pages/donate.htm

If your wondering how I got some money into the accaunt I take surveys from this site and they pay me money for each one. :)

Here is a link to the site:

http://www.gozingsurveys.com/survey_site/index.asp

Go earn yourself some money and send it!

I do have money in real life too by the way (a lot for a lazy 16 year old).

Edit:

...Hey pieter and staff when can I get super user/mod status? I'd love to submit news or help out with drivers. I have alot more free time during the summers and I've always been around here. I think this bribe should be enough. lol

oh yeah and I love you guys!

I spend more time here than you do lol, but when I'm gone to the beach or when school starts again I wont be able to browse these boards 24/7 anymore. :)

No! Teh homework...

Guest citrixcl

no you dont... ive been her longer... see 74 posts :)

go get a job and donate then ill buy you a beer kid! yeah im 19 but i think im 21.

:)

Cheers Citrixcl,

Wow, the very first donation already, I had only just put the page up.

Didn't even get a chance to put a post over here.

The money will only be used to improve the site, and to buy you all beers should we meet (18yrs+ in NZ)

Thanks in advance for anything you guys can do, lets make this the best one stop laptop shop.

Pieter.

no you dont... ive been her longer... see 74 posts  :(  

go get a job and donate then ill buy you a beer kid! yeah im 19 but i think im 21.

:P

hehe

I have been browsing these forums a lot lately, also in 5 more post I will be ahead of you. :)

I will have to wait for the money to come into my paypal account though.

After I donate you can buy me a beer lol. :)

Guest citrixcl

youll have to work a full year at that rate! jk my friend does tons of those... you can do them over the phone too or by mail. they sometimes send you products...

just wait pieter my invest may pay off if dell decides to outsource their driver coding to new zealand! hah. and actually i have plenty of buddies in AUSNZ so i wish i could send myself down there... first i have to go back to school heh. maybe spring break.

• 1 month later...

Now that I finaly have money in my paypal account, I have to get verified to send anybody money lol.

I guess it is time I added my bank accout to paypal.

Now I just need to convince my parents to let me.

School starts Monday for me.

paypalmoney.jpg

I can't beleive they won't let me sent money, they are evil!!!

Edit: I now have $6, I still have to add a bank account to send money, I have a lot of money in there.... :)

Oh, and citrixcl, I have more than twice as many posts as you, I am here much more often and would make a better mod.