LaptopVideo2Go Forums

OT: Funny Grapics card related pics

Bill

I'm bored so.....

Post funny stuff that has to do with graphics cards it can be from ATI, NV, 3DFX, I don't care so long as its funny.

I will start.

shader_model_3.jpg

Comments appreciated.

Edit:No one is replying to this, I'm feeling sad now.

I KNOW you saw it Teraphy so don't lie. The last click user thing doesn't lie.

Yes, I am getting more bored, it is almost 1 A.M. here now and there is no one left to talk to me on AIM :) , oh well I should probably go to bed.

Maybe there will be more post on this forum to read when I get up, there also might be new official drivers, hehe.

The way things are looking it looks as if the Windows XP SP2 and Direct X 9.0c and Nvidias 60s drivers will all come out at about the same time. (edit: I voted Wednesday on that poll you made Teraphy)

Getting back on topic, doesn't anyone think that is funny?

Bill,

Sorry this is off topic but, I am unable to private post you, which I don't know why. I wanted to say sorry about the Guru3D posting I made last time... it was sad on both sides.

John

My folders are not and never were full, you must not know how to use it, just hit the reply button lol, anyway you shouldn't have gotten that topic deleted, I was wondering what Teraphy thinks of this (I saw him do it :glare: ), also as a mod you shouldn't be stiring up that kind of trouble.

Anyway why couldn't you just have deleted his post then lock it Teraphy?

Edit: Does anyone else have any pics?

I think I might make one.

For the curious. I closed it. When Kamika007z added to it I moved it. It was not deleted. It is something that shouldn't be talked about furthur. Points were made then actions were taken by people to take on Hilbert. Enough said on the matter. I'm sad to see it go the way it did.

I wasn't bashing Hilbert, I tried to be really nice to him in the last email I sent him.

Anyway I will try to get this thread back on topic, you should try to PM me Kamika007z just to see how you do it, I have PMed Teraphy and Pieter many times lol, and I never had any issues, i just thought now that it is funny how you are a mod and don't know how to send PMs, anyway I want to know if you guys thought the above pic was funny, I will make some more pics bashing ATI to put in here hehe.

Don't worry I send PM's all the time. I'll give it a shot again.

John

I never said you were bashing Hilbert. Things were just going the wrong way.

When PM'ing. A few times I'd get the CC area confused with the post area :)

lol

I just made this:

nvpwnati.gif

That is funny right?

You guys love to take my threads off topic lol.