LaptopVideo2Go Forums

DirectX 9.0C FPS lag

ThE NiTz

Me (I8500 5650 fx) and my friend (I9100 ATI 9700) installed dx9c and our benchmarks and games turned to Sh*T they skip portions, flps goes way down and then up check its not a heat prob and im using 53.03 and my friend is using the latest omega drivers, so this isnt a prob with drivers its a prob with dx9c right?

please hlp

the niTz

After I installed it, my score in 3Dmark 2001 SE went up but performace in UT2004 went down a bit, its not as smooth as it used to be, atleast at first.

Its like after it loads it is just fine.

Edit: The only way to fix that is to revert back to DX 9.0b, you can use system restore to do it.

yeah we noticed ut took a hit too but along with natural selction mod on halflife and half life 2 which i dled to c how it would be and may i add i will definitally be buying it, even in beta the games kicks a**,

btw my score in 3d01 went from 8k to 5k

the niTz

k i found a fix for mine but my friend formatted his before i could tellhim

i installed 53.03 standby fix cause and also installed intel chipset vers 6

and now im on the verge of ocing my 5650, will post thr results on the benchmark forums with comparison urls

the niTz