LaptopVideo2Go Forums

ForceWare 60.30 Leaked

Almighty1

According to a several posts on other forums, it looks like one of Nvidia's partners messed up and had ForceWare 60.30 drivers for windows 2000/XP on their ftp for an hour or so before they were pulled! hopefully someone's grabbed them before they went offline... :)

Guest JFranks0987

yeah i saw you post about this on guru3d

that would be sweet if they did

i could be wrong.... but i heard that the drivers were totally rewritten for the 60.xx series ........... would that make modding an INF harder

lol im a computer science major... but i dont know to much about modding infs

Microsoft pretty much standardized the INF for Windows. Allowing them to install on machines won't change. If they changed the names of registry entries we'd have to start our learning process all over. Most likely things wouldn't have changed much so things are backwards compatible. Knock on wood. :)

Fear not,

I love a challenge, I doubt that the new INFs (if they are re-writen) will stray too far from their current setup.

Even if the registry settings change, it won't take too much to find them (if you know where to look).

Unless they scramble the the drivers, now that would screw me up completely (hope nVidia arn't reading this), with my tweak finding tricks

The drivers arn't 60.61 (or what ever they were) on Guru3D that were the April Fools Joke were they.

Speaking of which did anybody see my effort?

The drivers are coming fast and furious now, 50 series, 55 series and now 60 series all within a few months, the programmers must be working overtime.

Bring it on nVidia, I'm ready.

Pieter.

yeah i saw you post about this on guru3d

that would be sweet if they did

i could be wrong.... but i heard that the drivers were totally rewritten for the 60.xx series ........... would that make modding an INF harder

lol im a computer science major... but i dont know to much about modding infs

Nope, I never posted on guru3d at all about it. Other people did and I'm just reading the thread just like you are...

:)

Speaking of which did anybody see my effort?

Pieter, if you mean your page changed to ATI, I did. Well...at the beginning I thought ATI had hired you :)

Really really frightening. It took some time to notice the changed date at the top left of my screen...Still I was not entirely sure...I did not know that date was so to speak international. Good effort, but please please don't do it again or someone might have a heart attack. :) :P :(