LaptopVideo2Go Forums

66.51 is out

mobilenvidia

Another release less than a day after 66.70.

These are dated 24th September 8 days newer than 66.70.

Leaked from OSNN.net.

Here is what they have to say about them:

We are providing these exclusive Forceware Drivers because the other drivers leaked today (60.70 - dated on the 16th September) just didn't feel right. I did get a chance to bench 3DMark 2001 with them and they were a little better than 66.60 but not as good as 61.77 (my highest scoring drivers to date with 23696) - 3DMark03 kept crashing on the nature scene at exactly the same point. On the eve of 3DMark 2005 I feel action must be taken!

I have already had a chance to look at the 65.51 drivers and 3DMark 2001 got my second highest score ever (23504), beating 66.70, 66.60 and 66.02 (in that order), not only that but I managed to sucessfully beat my best 3DMark03 score (my highest is now 13199), beating 66.60, 66.02 and 61.77 (in that order)

I would highly recommend these drivers over 66.70 and 66.60 (not publically available), none of the drivers I have mentioned in this post have been WHQL certified. These drivers are stamped on the 24th of September and must be installed manually (no executable installer is included)

I hope you guys are keeping up.

I will try these drivers out when I have time, they might just be better than the 66.31 drivers, according to Larry they run faster than the 66.31 drivers.

These might also fix the clone mode not being set on startup bug that I have.

Also, this is the first time I have been able to post in this section, hehe

Edit: Speaking of forum/website changes, I like them so far.

Now you just need to put up a good tweaks page.

Bill