LaptopVideo2Go Forums

check this out.....hmmmmm

Guest JFranks0987

Guest JFranks0987

well i installed the 60.72 drivers

but i installed them as a geforce 4 mx 440 card because that pretty much maches my desktop card

i noticed different graphical effects in UT2004 that my card could not render before

like on the double damage pickup.... there are like these white lines that go up and down it

on my desktop computer i have a geforce 3 ti200 and now my graphics are identical to that computer

is it becuase of the 60.72 drivers??? or is it because i picked the MX card instead?

i just thought this was odd because i always thought it was weird that my card could not render certain things......... i just thought it was because of pixel shaders that i didint think my card can render correctly or at all

any thoughts would be appreciated

It must be because of the 60.72 drivers that i have additional graphical effects

i installed the 56.72 drivers as an MX 440 and it looks the same as before

i installed them as a geforce 4 mx 440 card because that pretty much maches my desktop card

on my desktop computer i have a geforce 3 ti200 and now my graphics are identical to that computer

is it becuase of the 60.72 drivers??? or is it because i picked the MX card instead?

Could you please explain that a little more, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. IMO, its the drivers thats causing the problem since you say that 56.72 works fine.

Angel, what video card do you have? Its possible that you have a more advanced video card that does suppots PS (or whatever rendering technology double-damage uses) which is why you don't have any probems with the game.