LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dell support (in menu)

Guest Rhialto

Guest Rhialto

Hi,

Just wanted to say that all links in the "Dell Support" menu on the left are not working. You may want to update or remove them.

On another note, I use a Dell C840 that is now very slow and I wonder if it could be that slow since I installed 61.77? I don't know what else it could be, scanned for virus, spyware, etc and found nothing. I don't remember which one I was using before.

The reason why I upgraded is I installe the FlatOut demo and it was not working. With 61.77 it works but the computer is sooo slow now and I think I will have to try the downgrade or if you have any other suggestion for a version?

Thanks.

Guest Rhialto
The new version 67.02 (realesaed yesterday and beta) fixed the Flatout issue. Give thesse a try.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=6378

Hi,

In fact before upgrading to 61.77 I think I was using 56.64 and when I installed FlatOut the screen was black. So I went for 61.77 and I was able to play the game. So I don't have an issue with FlatOut now, the problem is that all the computer is slow.

I want it to run fast like before, I don't mind about FlatOut. You suggest 67.02 or go back to 56.64? Dell C840 has a GeForce4 440 Go.

If it's not the video driver that slowed all down then I will be lost and I guess I will fresh clean install the OS.

Thanks