LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v67.42 XP 32bit | DELL, NVIDIA

JRd1st

Guest Feasach

Not sure if I should have deleted the test from this "box", but in the area of Nvidia GeForce2 MX32 Drivers which I believe is

an appropriate driver for a Dell 4300 (Desktop) bought around November 2005............

My problem........

Out of the Blue my 19inch screen (driven by the above Nvidia) seemed to magnify all text to a size similar to 26 Times New Roman.........

Also when I went to look at some Digital photos on screen, using Adobe Reader (ver 7.x) a message back seemed to indicate that the file was corrupt.

The Colour screen when you looked at any Picture (this time using PAINT) it gave the impression you were looking at a negative.

Also, broken up lines would appear on the screen in random fashion.

I went to the trouble of looking for a suitable Driver thinking the problem was one of just "re-loading" the Nvidia GeForce2......I was not aware there were

so many drivers out there for my Display/Windows 2000.

No joy........picture remained the same.......several areas including "backdrop".......i.e Windows 2000 picture looked "incomplete".colour OK, but not clear, in

fact a feature of the problem is where sections of the screen have a series of tiny x's.

Would appreciate any help......

Feasach, Ireland

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ofelas

• ®®®

• mobilenvidia

• LSudlow

Go into your Windows Display Properties\Advanced and check your Dots per Inch (DPI) setting. It sounds like someone may have set it to something larger than the default 96.

• 1 month later...

does any1 by any chance still have the modded inf file for this because it seems to have been deleted... thanx

Fixed link to INF (It is nvdm.inf instead of nv4disp.inf)