LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Treiber + Nvidia Geforce FX Go 5350

Guest tim

Hi,

in meinem Laptop von Medion habe ich die oben beschriebene GraKa. Seit einiger Zeit suche ich nach einem neuen Treiber aber leider bietet Medion keine aktuellen an.

Welchen Treiber würdet ihr nehmen?

Derzeitig habe ich den aktuellen Forceware für geforce 5200ultra installiet. Leider stürzt das Laptop ab wenn ich in den Standby Zustand wechsele.

Könnt ihr mir helfen?

• 2 months later...

hello,

I don't speak so good german so I will say it in english (if you can, can you reply in english please?!)

I have the same laptop and I had some problems with the TV-out of that video card with the drivers from this site, so I made some work of it and I edited the inf a little bit (with the help of some other people)

and I've uploaded the drivers to my webspace,

see my signature to download the driver (click on the driver version, propably 71.50, wich I am using now)

I will test the 71.80 this week and I will upload them so you would be able to download them to (if they work good on my laptop)

greets

jeroen