LaptopVideo2Go Forums

TOSHiBA Satellite 5000, 5100, 5105, 5200, 5205, 1950; DYNABOOK G7 & G8

®®®

can i use windows 98 in dynabook G8. I tried to installed and done, but after startup and browse my computer using explorer, some file become damaged and rename itself. how to fix this, is something wrong with the partition? thx

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ®®®

• sn0wl

• smax

• gmaust

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ZYRBAGAN

Hi!

Has lost CD with drivers, cannot lay out it. To me are necessary primary the driver on laptop Toshiba Satellite 5205-s705 for USA.

P.S. Has downloaded at you some the driver which are placed in the first message.

Guest MadDogBB

I have a Toshiba Satellite 5110 PS511A-01980P.

I think the graphics card needs to be replaced. I can boot up the computer and sometimes go far enough to log in to Windows. The screen will get these strange verticle lines and stop responding. The screen goes blue and shows a fatal error message about the nvidia driver. I know this is little information, but does it sound like the graphics card needs to be replaced or is it something more serious?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest cyvoidshley

If what you wrote i understand correct, then i think it's possible as you can select different actions for the PowerButton or Closing Lid. Here's a screenshot where to set it up. The shown screenshot setting for example can be used to play MP3 when LID closed as nothing will happen.

• 1 year later...

Knock off the spammer