LaptopVideo2Go Forums

M60 Certified 67.22 for FXGo700 & FXGo1000

ofelas

Quadro Certified 67.22 driver including NVDM.inf for FXGo700 & FXGo1000; not WHQL.

This one has been released on Jan. 15th, 2005 by Autodesk for AutoCAD & Inventor.

Download here -

ftp://adeskftp.autodesk.com/prodsupp/inve...22_M60_M60+.zip

Is it the same driver as offered directly from NV here http://www.nvidia.com/page/partner_certified_drivers.html ?

AutoDesk also offers a registry update file here http://www.autodesk.com/us/inventor/graphi...s/otherinfo.htm

No; the Partner Certified driver 67.22 offered by NVidia is the same one Autodesk offers for desktop GPUs.

The link I posted is a Mobile driver offered by Autodesk specifically for M60 laptops, and contains the Autodesk version of NVDM.inf, containing support for the Quadro FXGo700 & Quadro FXGo1000, as well as many other laptop GPUs.

INF is attached below.

NVDM.INF

That is a standard Dell OEM INF with added support for NV41 go6800/Quadro go1400.

Got it; strange that I couldn't find it anywhere on Dell's site for laptops.

I have a feeling that one of the files on the FTP site was that one.

There have been a swag of driver releases by Dell, mostly double ups of other drivers.

I hear ya; every so often I'll download the most recent 10-12 drivers from Dell's FTP site & batch extract them with WinRAR...then I go through all the INF files... :)

That's what i did, too, and also on other FTPs :) ....then i needed to change my Provider contract to 1GB traffic cap, so Pieter is mostly browsing the FTPs and downmloading

I have quite a good system now of trawling the FTP's.

Can be a bit boring though but for that scoop (70.78) it's worth it.