LaptopVideo2Go Forums

New divers for HP zd7000 w/ GO5700

Guest The Spectre

Guest Guest

Hello, I appreciate the link but those are OLD drivers???? I am looking for the latest nVidia drivers. I was running 56.64 on my GO5600 and want to run at least those or newer on my GO5700. I see that there are 56.82 drivers on your site but they say from Toshiba and I want for HP zd7000.

I know sometimes they will work but I want to be sure. I am running 54.01 from HP now.

Thanks,

on your site but they say from Toshiba and I want for HP zd7000.

That why Pieter INFs exist. With the modified INF you loose WHQL but have support for all known GPUs. Just try some of the new drivers. There are maybe some issues with standby/blackbar etc. , so feedback is always welcome.

Because I haven't read the zd700forums, I'm confused on what's being attempted. Newer drivers don't work for your 5700? I hate to say I'm too lazy to register and rummage through the other forum to find out what you are trying to reference, but "I'm lazy" :)

Are you looking for drivers from HP or just any driver for your 5700?

Pieter's INFs already supports the 5700 so no issues there...

Guest The Spectre

DontKnow,

We could use some help over at the zd7000forums.com, Pieter asked me to email you as there seems to be some issues with the new GO5700 based zd7000's and updating the video drivers. Could you please take a look at these forums and see if as Pieter says you could provide assistance?

Thanks

???

more info would be nice, before i go through another registration orgy.

Guest Spectre

What info do you need? You can email me direct at tspectre@bellsouth.net but you do not need to register to read that forum just post. Pieter is on there and referred mu to you.

Laptop is HP zd7000 running XP Pro, nVidia Go5700 video w/54.01 HP OEM drivers, 1GB RAM etc...

Right this is getting a bit messy, I've started a new thread, if Spectre could explain his problem (even just cut and past from other forum).

The lads can have a look, we don't all subscribe to all the forums.

New thread is here.

Hope we can find a fix soon,

Enjoy,

Pieter.