LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Geforce4 440 Go 64M TV-out problems -.-

Guest Caldorean

I'm out of ideas. If the original driver doesn't work, it's probably time to contact their tech support. You might well have a hardware problem.

Guest caldorean

Bah. ###### the tv-out if it isn't working. I think I can survive without it. I can always use my stationary puter for it ^^ And if I share the dvdplayer on this computer I can always watch dvd's streamed from the laptop ^^ The computer is otherwhise quite nice I must say

You should atleast look for a friend that has an S-video compatible TV, then plug the laptop up to it with a known WORKING s-video cable, and if it still does not work with any drivers than you must have some kind of hardware problem.

Also, why are you still on service pack 1?

Guest caldorean

I'll do that. And the info is a bit outdated.. I'm using XP home -.- SP2 sweidsh... Just to try if it would work. Didn't. But I'll try it the next time I get to my parents. They've got a SVHS compatible TV ^^