LaptopVideo2Go Forums

What were you doing a year ago today ??

mobilenvidia

A year ago this very day, Teraphy joined me over here with this very Forum.

Things have grown in size somewhat since then.

Hopefully we can get Teraphy to maybe write a couple of words on how he started nVision nearly 2 years ago.

Speech, speech.

A year ago, Teraphy was telling me about this forum and that he had joined from his old site madtoast :)

I second that for a speech speech :)

A year ago, I was on Dell Forums and was visiting both Pieter's site and teraphy's site.

A year ago is probably when I first found this place, but with all the warnings about Dells and their screens and stuff, I was kinda hesitant about installing drivers from here.

Later I registered, and have since tested well over 50 different drivers (never officially counted) and have got them all to install just fine, with no resolution problems on my screen. :)

Some worked much better than others of course, also, I do not think a game ever crashed because I used modded drivers from here.

I have been on the 67.50 drivers with Pieter's INF for a while now, and it runs really good.

Now I just need to figure out how to link my bank account to paypal, so I can actually donate some money. (I have tried once so far, but I could not link Paypal to my savings acount)

That is my speech, donate link is in my sig.

Bill