LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Old 44.68 and new 44.68

Guest koopey

Guest koopey

I had the 44.68 version from here that didnt ended with ALL, so i did ghost on this machine and installed the 44.68 that had the Both multilanguage and english only (aka ALL ending) and now i only get the propierties display window like this (the nvidia tab works, but it looks ugly now)

1.jpg

And in the past it was like two boxes with [1][2] monitor, and i could set both resolutions of monitor in the window :) how can i get this back?

Have you placed Pieters or Terapys mobile INF in the right folder? And did you choose the right folder when installing? There are 2 subfolders in the archive:

44.68 (which is MultiLanguage)

and

44.68E (which is English only)

Koopey,

there is defenitely nothing wrong with the drivers, neither with the INF.

You probably didnt uninstall the old driver properly, but that's just a bet.

just to explain:

The MultiLanguage driver in the repacked "ALL" archive is exactly the same driver you previously downloaded from Pieters page.

The only thing, that is new to the archive, is an added subfolder with the english only version.