LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Mobile Forceware 71.84 Available

LSudlow

Mobile Forceware 71.84

DriverVer = 02/24/2005, 7.1.8.4

Includes the new nvhwvid.dll video motion compensation driver and a whole raft of infs for various mobile cards.

Available in our download section here.

INF will follow later as Pieter is away for a couple of days. Since all the OEM mobile inf are included, most people should be able to run this anyway.

:)

Now on nVidia FTP, but still beta.

UPDATE

71.84 has just become the newest NVidia official beta driver on the NZone site. In the past, these "official beta" drivers have pretty much been the current best gaming drivers available, and 71.84 is no exception. It's a bit RAM hungry and really wants a card with 128MB or more, but the gaming reports on speed, compatibility, and image quality are overwhelmingly positive. This, plus the new DVD/MPEG motion compensation driver, definitely make 71.84 worth a look, even if you have less than 128MB on your card.

NZone Download Site

Our download page.

(Edit: Pieter beat me to the Enter key by about 30 seconds on this!)

UPDATE

71.84 has just become the newest NVidia official beta driver on the NZone site. In the past, these "official beta" drivers have pretty much been the current best gaming drivers available, and 71.84 is no exception. It's a bit RAM hungry and really wants a card with 128MB or more, but the gaming reports on speed, compatibility, and image quality are overwhelmingly positive. This, plus the new DVD/MPEG motion compensation driver, definitely make 71.84 worth a look, even if you have less than 128MB on your card.

NZone Download Site

Our download page.

(Edit: Pieter beat me to the Enter key by about 30 seconds on this!)

I can type with 2 fingers if I concentrate really hard :)

Our version here is the same as the one @ nVidia