LaptopVideo2Go Forums

HP ZD7000 Nvidia FX Go5700 Help!

Guest mrodgers05

Guest mrodgers05

:) I have tried to install the 56.72 drivers as well as the 60.72 drivers with the given modified inf file and I get either this lined looking screen or it goes to something that looks like safe mode. I have an HP Pavillion ZD7000 with the Go5700 card. Any help with the correct drivers would be greatly appreciated.

I get either this lined looking screen or it goes to something that looks like safe mode.

It would be easier for us , if you describe it better. Anythng else is working (except the "lines")?

DXDIAG.txt would also help.

Which version is HP shipping to their customers?

Guest mrodgers05

I have bios f22 and the best way to describe it is that the system restarts in safe mode. When I go in to set up the card it is almost as if there were no drivers installed even though the computer goes through the paces and even states that your new hardware is installed and ready for use.

I wonder is there is something afoot with ZD7000's and the go5700, as Spectre (ZD7000 forum) has a similar prob (no lines though)

This might require more info.

BTW look at the website there are detailed instructions on how to uninstall, this needs to be done properly as it can cause problems as you are experienceing.

Pieter.

Guest Guest

Over at the zd7000forums it seems as though everyone that has tried any of the new drivers for the 5700 are coming up lemons. I have yet to find one person that has the HP ZD7000 with the 5700 that can get anything but the factory drivers to work not even the NVidia direct drivers work. What is up???

TS released v56.82 for FX Go5700 some weeks ago. Available in the download secion (drivers)