LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Drivers for my City Desk Laptop with GF3 488 Go

Guest 5uCk

Guest 5uCk

i'm a new around where. :)

i have tried to upgrade my NVIDIA GeForce4 488 Go drivers but until now nothing work out. :angryfire:

Can anybody help me any tell me which driver sould i install. i tried 71.89, 72.30 and 76.71 but none works. when i clik to install a window whit a message "no hardware found for this drivers". am i doing anything wrong???

At the moment i have intalled 66.93

Edited by ®®®

Did you replace the INF file in the drivers with Pieter's mod INF for that driver?

We strongly suggest that you install drivers through the device manager and NOT the installer. (I remove the installer files from my drivers, never need them.)

Directions are here:

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/pages/instructions.htm

and here is a vid on how to install them. (divx) http://laptopvideo2go.com/videos/driverinstall.avi

You should try the 71.89 drivers again.

Hope this helps

Let me us know if you have any more questions.

Bill

P.S. By the way welcome to the forums!!! :)

Guest 5uCk

:) Thanks for the Help. :)

I did you you told me to do. Althoug my vga modem wasn't on the list. I installed the drives at the same and it works.

I play enemy territory and i diddn't felt big differences, but i also now that from this vga can't wask much more. only a few frames per second.

• 6 years later...

Yesterday I looking for laptop desk, I find and get many information at several online store, but no one that suit with my wish. Later I find website that better then the other. The site provide many information about laptop desk. The site guide me to choosing quality desk and the site also give me many information about desk, like : tips to consider before buy laptop desk, the benefit using laptop desk, where to buy best desk, etc. This tips very useful for me.

I just want to tell you friend, if you still find or wanna buy new laptop desk, before you buy it, better you visit this site. read the tips and guide carefully, it very helpful. The site is : laptop desk