LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Toshiba

Guest mattlab

Guest mattlab

I have a toshiba satellite 5105-501

It has a Geforce4 440 Go I want the most stable and greatest drivers I can get. I tried putting in the 71.84 with the modded INI but after install I got a white screen so now I am running the computer in safe mode and will install the old old toshiba drivers. HELP!

When you are in safe mode, go into your device manager, find your graphics card, and instead of updating the drivers, use the "roll back driver" option.

You can also use system restore as well.

Before you install any other drivers (especially drivers older than what you currently have installed) please uninstall your current drivers, otherwise you could be in for worse problems.

I suggest runing this when you get your drivers rolled back and post the log file for us.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=756

If you play any games naming them would help us determine what driver might be best for you, you should also list your screen resolution in case you need a fix for the Toshiba black bar issue.

I would suggest maybe trying the 71.89 after getting this other stuff sorted out.

Hope you get your problems fixed and a shiny new working driver.

Bill

If you are affected by the BlackBar then you need to use Teraphy's INF Enhnacer Page for 71.89.

Guest Guest

umm, my case is different but related. I constantly play Need For Speed and Unreal Tournment, NBA Live, etc and i was wondering which is the best driver recommendation.....

the graphics card is a Geforce4 440 Go, 32MB. Computer : Toshiba Satellite 1.7GHz 512MB RAM, 40GB HDD.

any suggestions? or modified inf. file to use?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

sorry... i have Grforce4 420 Go, 32MB....

repost the correct message

My graphics card is a Geforce4 420 Go, 32MB. Computer : Toshiba Satellite 2450 - 203 ...

there is anyone driver for my graphics card to play GTA SanAndreas, unreal torunament, Need For Speed 2, Half life 2??????

risp please!!!

thank you!!