LaptopVideo2Go Forums

US Trip

mobilenvidia

Hello guys,

Quick word on my trip.

Am in Moab Utah, right now in icafe, can't chat long.

Awsome trip so far, brilliant weather and scenery, heaps of photos.

Been to SFA, Big Sur coast. Las Vegas, Grand Canyon (both rims), Zion, Bryce.

I'll get some piccires up later.

Time is up must go ..............

Sounds like a great trip, Pieter! Thanks for checking in!

:)

Greetings to :) Have some more fine vacantion weeks :)

Sounds like a nice trip, if you ever drive down my street, watch out for those big botttle rockets that explode at the end, wouldn't want one coming through your window while you are driving............. :)

You ever been to Alabama?

Rocket City is the place to be, Warner Von Braun (the famous German scientist) lived on this same street back in the day, my parents used to know him, but they were just kids.

I am going to Fort Walton Beach, Florida next week, (next to Destin) so thats where I will be, hopefully they will have some "hotspots" down there for me to use, I will hopefully have those vids up before then like I promised, and while I won't be able to take my camcorder underwater yet (stuff hasn't come in yet) I will take my new camcorder to the beach with me, firewire owns....

Hope you have a nice time here in the states.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Nice hearing from you Pieter... Bill, I did goto Alabama once but was driving from Jackson, MS to DisneyWorld and when we were on Highway 10 near the Alabama/Florida border while still in Alabama, it seemed like the car went underwater for a second.

That must have been one long ride! (atleast 7 hours probably, depending on where he started)

They have planes that go to Orlando you know, lol (tickets probably cost less than gas prices these days, although planes have to pay for gas too.....)

You should come here some time and check out the space and rocket center.

If you are brave enough you can ride the space shot, just not right after you have eaten....... :)

You get a really good view when you get to the top of it.

I might have a few beach pics up soon (although not the kind you would be expecting [well, maybe from somebody like me you would expect them])

When we go back to the beach I will actually film stuff with my new camcorder probably, and do some filming while in/under the water as well....

We also might sneak a bunch of fireworks down there too, this will be after the 4th, so if we have any left, we will probably bring some down...... :P

(Our plan is buy a LOT this year, including this one that is about, say, bigger than a big desktop PC. :) )

• 2 weeks later...

nah, this was 18 years ago so plane tickets wasn't really cheaper and there were 5 of us so driving was cheaper.