LaptopVideo2Go Forums

TV Out Problem

Guest foreverzer0

Guest foreverzer0

I have a Toshiba Satellite P25-S477 with a GeForce FX Go 5200 32MB [NV34]. My original driver was the 44.22 release from Toshiba. I tried to upgrade to 67.03 with Peter's performance Inf and it didn't work too well until I used the same [nv_SoftwareDeviceSettings] from my original drivers and most things work fine now even gta san andreas but the problem is clone mode, the tv's display looks zoomed in as if you moved the slider a bit in the overlay section but i'm already on the left and its still partly zoomed cutting off the edges of my desktop and even videos are cut off on the sides mostly. I'll attatched my original inf, and my modified peter's perf inf. I hope someone can help me. Thanks so much.

NVCT_orig.INF

nv4_disp_peters_mod.inf

Try a different driver, 67.50 had correctly sized TV out on my card, and try not to post 3 topics next time....

I have tried that version before, didn't like it for some reason, anyway try the 67.50 driver with Pieters mod INF and some of the newer ones, like 77.72 or 77.76 with the corresponding moddified INF.