Setup Files Included: True

International Files : True

Comments

This driver was kindly leaked by Solomon @ 3D-Chipset

Documents

No documents.

Support

Benchmarks

• GeForce 2 Go: HERE from Pieter (v16.20 - v61.77)
  • GeForce FX Go5200: HERE from Larry (v5x.xx - current)
  • GeForce FX Go5700: HERE from Sky-Dexter (v65.73 - current)
  • GeForce FX Go5700: HERE from zipper (v53.51 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6200: HERE from AJH (v70.75 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from REAVER (v66.81 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from miki (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 3438G
  • GeForce Go 7800 GTX: HERE from jamesd (v79.31 - current)

Notes

All nVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread.

Additionally, use of the Forum's Search function and Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended.

If you still have a general problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobilenvidia

• Bill

• MiB

• Kamika007z

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest OniKeaton

I'm like you, I couldn't find these drivers at the Dell FTP, either. Hilbert at Guru3D must have some kind of secret pact with Dell to obtain drivers before they hit their FTP.

He wasn't t the only one to have it, just the only one to leak it.

These any good, I'll test them soon.

Guest Water_Boy
He wasn't t the only one to have it, just the only one to leak it.

These any good, I'll test them soon.

He actually didn't do neither. According to his news post, 3D-Chipset leaked the driver. Apparently someone over there has some pretty good connections.

The modded INF (Guru) is not ideal for anything other than a Dell laptop.

It is quite a terrible INF, someone just plonked in some stuff with no thought.

Win2k won't work at all, XP might work for some but will be full if OEM tweaks that won't do desktops any good.

I have placed a post with Hilbert to grab this one it should have better results.

Done my best.

:: DOWNLOAD & x-click-but21.gif

This and all other drivers available at LaptopVideo2Go are 7-zipped and come as a self-extracting archive for your convenience. We take care that your download time/traffic is minimized by compressing the driver in an optimized way.

Please donate if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files nto the future.

32bit Quality enhanced tweaked INF with Quadro enhancements is here : http://laptopvideo2go.com/infs/80series/82...f/qual/nvdm.inf

Enjoy

:: DOWNLOAD & x-click-but21.gif

This and all other drivers available at LaptopVideo2Go are 7-zipped and come as a self-extracting archive for your convenience. We take care that your download time/traffic is minimized by compressing the driver in an optimized way.

Please donate if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files nto the future.

32bit Performance tweaked INF with Quadro enhancements is here : http://laptopvideo2go.com/infs/80series/82...f/perf/nvdm.inf

Enjoy

mobilenvidia, any idea why all the new drivers after 81.33 doesnt work with my laptop? performance drops 75% :)

@Maier

Its also by original 79.30 from FSC Amilo 3438 Site.

dell xps2

2 ghz

2gb ram

6800 go ultra

i really like these drivers. much smoother and slightly faster gameplay than 81.85 whql. it says on the front page that it includes the new cp, but i can't seem to find it. it keeps showing me the old cp.

i got visible line tears in cod2 demo. are these artifacts or something else? i've kept my oc at the same level for quite some time now and have never noticed these lines in any previous set of drivers with this demo.

runs like a charm in css tho.

dell xps2

2 ghz

2gb ram

6800 go ultra

i really like these drivers. much smoother and slightly faster gameplay than 81.85 whql. it says on the front page that it includes the new cp, but i can't seem to find it. it keeps showing me the old cp.

In the direcotry where you uninstalled the drivers look for a file called nvcplui.exe run this and new CP will be there.

nVidia must still be working on it and one day it will be easier to access.

Enjoy

right-click desktop and u will fiind menu item for new nv cp.

works fine for dell i9300 geforce go 6800

i got visible line tears in cod2 demo. are these artifacts or something else? i've kept my oc at the same level for quite some time now and have never noticed these lines in any previous set of drivers with this demo.

runs like a charm in css tho.

Its a problem with the driver, I notice it as well.

Used 81.85 and never saw anything.

Normal Desktop nvidia drivers do not currently support laptop cards, they will even say so if you try to install, if you tried that certain Dell driver, without modification that driver is designed to work on all Dell laptops.

Most drivers are not this way, so you have to either force the driver to install by selecting a graphics card that you dont have, or mod the driver to enable full laptop support, which is the best method, as forcing a driver install like that probably won't work that good, or not at all.

So here is where we come in, the INF file in the driver is what controlls certian driver settings and what graphics cards the driver supports, Pieter (mobilenvidia) mods INFs to support basically almost everything.

What you do is you download the driver and unzip it, then replace the driver in the INF with the moddified INF in here.

One example is the driver and INF in my sig, not only is it a good driver, but it was an official "on Nvidias site" driver as well.

There are topics about this, guess you might need to search, but if you read all the stickied topics you would come accross this info, or just read lots of topics.

I am going to see about making a good way to change this though, to make it easier for all the new people.

In the FAQ section is a topic on how to install drivers using the device manager, which is the preffered method, as well as a video I made on how to install the drivers.

The topic is labled something like, HOW TO: install drivers using device manger.

well bf2 and css both run just fine. no tears and way better gameplay than the 81.85s. maybe the issue is an opengl thing. don't know. has any tried these drivers w/ quake4 or doom?

well bf2 and css both run just fine. no tears and way better gameplay than the 81.85s. maybe the issue is an opengl thing. don't know. has any tried these drivers w/ quake4 or doom?

I tried them in Doom 3 and Quake 4, they don't appear in-game, but they do when you are in the Menu.

They are in D3D games too, you see them in CoD2 and a lot in Max Payne 2.

I'd stay away from 82.10.

Guest hannibal

I installed LV2Go 81.85 and I have the same TVOut problem as City Cobra.

The PAL / s-video settings not saved across reboots. TVOut settings are remembered across reboots with LV2Go 71.89 and standard Dell 61.14 drivers.

Update - I installed Dell 82.10 over the top of 61.14 (no Add/Remove or DCPro). The TVOut settings stayed at PAL/b for 2 reboots then reverted back to NTSC. Also adding Custom 720 resolutions distorts the image seen on the TV.

2nd update - Fresh install using DCPro of 82.10 Quality. TVOut still reverts to NTSC 3.58 upon reboots. I turned off autodetect locale, set TV format to PAL/B and connection to s-video under Advanced options. Reboot and the format becomes NTSC - the connection remains selected at s-video. I have shutdown the laptop, unplugged the s-video to the TV, logged into Windows, plugged in the s-video, and activated dual view via the nview desktop manager system tray icon. The format is NTSC 3.58. This is no big deal for me and I don't mind changing manually.

New N.E.R.D log attached and export of Nvidia software key

LaptopVideo2Go_LogFile_and_REG_export.zip

Driver DL is in the 82.10 section.

It's the same driver, the INF is the only difference, it is here where the performance tweaks are.

Don't be fooled by other tweakers as they only tweak the INF not the driver :)

I was getting tears but I turned up the Anti-Aliasing setting to full and now they're gone