LaptopVideo2Go Forums

laptop drivers + other questions

Guest spaniard

Guest spaniard

hi, I'm new to this forum and a major noob. I've got a Toshiba Satellite 5105-S701 and a Geforce4 440 Go 64MB. I'm a little bit overwhelmed by all the information here. I'm searching for a quality driver I can use. by quality I mean, fast, reliable, and with good graphics. so if anyone can suggest a quality driver, I'm all ears

I've got a few other questions about the site

I recently found this tool:

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/enhancer

I also noticed on the front page that there is a list on the left side that takes me to driver updates:

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?s=80

I'm basically just curious which I should be using for driver updates. so far I've found best success with the INF Enhancer, and I've got that black bar issue, so should I continue using it?

do your drivers include visual and speed enhancements? are these seperate? what "performance enhancements" are included when I check that box on the INF Enhancer? does that give me speed performance drivers or visual enhancements?

if I were to use your infs with a driver from a different site, would it work? would it overwrite their included enhancements?

Guest spaniard

hah, thanks, I actually found that a little while after posting my message

I'm still curious what kind of enhancements are made to the drivers? do they include graphical and speed enhancements, or just one or the other?