LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Quite Important so please take a look

Bei

Hello,

I didnt know where to post it so i took this one.

Ive got a few Questions and also a Suggestion for the Site.

Ill start off with the Questions:

1. Is there gonna be a newer Version of NVTweak?

Because the last Update was quite long ago atleast around 9 Month

Id be very glad and i also want to say thanks if you guys could make a new version fixing problems etc, also could you add a option when u install NVTweak that looks like this: I want to active all Features ( if u install NVTweak ALL features all installed in registry, i dont like it that way...) so if there would be a way to choose if you want to activate all or manually set what to activate/deactivate, i would be REALLY glad.

2.Is NVTray (in Beta at the moment) coming out soon hell even maybe together with a updated NVTweak version?

If so id be really glad again and also want to thank for all the support you guys made so far.

I would probably one of the happiest persons in this world if these things could be considered

Here is my Suggestion for the FORUM

Not much people are registered or do talk here this could be the cause of the difficulty of the registration IE: You MUST put in all additional information like LapTop BIOS etc(not all got a laptop...) i, for myself: copied the information from some guy on the forum, the "NERD" program failed to give me the additional information...

Again i like to thank for the great support and if any of you guys readed this im already "somewhat" happy.

Thanks

The person who made nVTweak has lost the source code for the prog in a HD disaster.

I have already tried to persuade him to make it again, time will tell, as he's working on another project.

I thought the latest version of nvTweak did allow you to set tweaks individually.

With select boxes you click on what you want enabled or disabled.

We havn't ignored you, the inner sanctum (mods) have mentioned your thread and we'll try and simplify it in the future.

We need that info for our database and to help problem solve as we don't have to continually ask for it (as we do often)

NERD does throw a wobbly with non ideal setups but it's a very useful diagnostic tool (other sites use it as well)

As for not many people registering, not too fussed as it's one of the very few sites left that where you don't have to be register.

The site is still growing faster than ever, so we must be doing something right.

There are always better ways and we thankyou for pointing this out not many people do.

And yes nvtweak will work with XP64.

Enjoy the site and keep those suggestions coming we are here for you guys.

The person who made nVTweak has lost the source code for the prog in a HD disaster.

I have already tried to persuade him to make it again, time will tell, as he's working on another project.

I thought the latest version of nvTweak did allow you to set tweaks individually.

With select boxes you click on what you want enabled or disabled.

We havn't ignored you, the inner sanctum (mods) have mentioned your thread and we'll try and simplify it in the future.

We need that info for our database and to help problem solve as we don't have to continually ask for it (as we do often)

NERD does throw a wobbly with non ideal setups but it's a very useful diagnostic tool (other sites use it as well)

As for not many people registering, not too fussed as it's one of the very few sites left that where you don't have to be register.

The site is still growing faster than ever, so we must be doing something right.

There are always better ways and we thankyou for pointing this out not many people do.

And yes nvtweak will work with XP64.

Enjoy the site and keep those suggestions coming we are here for you guys.

thanks for your fast reply

im hoping he's gonna make a new version together with the NVTray :P

oh and: i know my english is a bit weird sometimes, im sorry for that.

i meant: when u install nvtweak it enables all by default and i thought it would be great if you could choose between enabling all( while you install the program) and choosing to enable it manually after installing :)

edit: i didnt meant it aggressvily with the thing about registration and dont get me wrong this site is very great and i actually love it i just meant it could be better or help if people could choose between using using the "nerd" program or not:)

oh and btw im visiting this site atleast 5-10 times a day :)

thanks for your fast reply

im hoping he's gonna make a new version together with the NVTray :(

oh and: i know my english is a bit weird sometimes, im sorry for that.

i meant: when u install nvtweak it enables all by default and i thought it would be great if you could choose between enabling all( while you install the program) and choosing to enable it manually after installing :)

edit: i didnt meant it aggressvily with the thing about registration and dont get me wrong this site is very great and i actually love it i just meant it could be better or help if people could choose between using using the "nerd" program or not:)

oh and btw im visiting this site atleast 5-10 times a day :)

Hi sorry I didn't get to this sooner! Thanks to you, mobilenvidia, for providing him some help already :P

If you'd like most of the options from nvtweak can be enabled with coolbits 3d registry file. I think you've seen it on my site before, so you'd already know where to download it. http://laptopvideo2go.com/nvtweak/ NVTweak is basically a graphical interface for coolbits 3d, so if all you are doing is hitting "Enable All", it is the same thing as running the reg file.

If you have any more new ideas for NVTweak, please fire away :( I have started to implement a newer version of NVTweak together with the NVTray utility. Basically they both are together now just reversed a little. Instead of the option that used to be in NVTweak 1.7.1 menu for NVTray, now I just double-click the NVTray icon in the sys tray and the new version of NVTweak will load.

Edited by H4ck 3D