LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Alienware v56.67 & v53.90 exclusive

®®®

update 08.04.2004: uploaded Alienware v53.90 for all, who want to stick with the latest and last 53.xx driver series

We got hold of the latest Alienware :) driver, props go out to mobile_risk, who delivered the package. Thanks buddy :)

Drivers are available for public download in the drivers section!

v56.67:

One thing that is odd is that all files are dated to 15.03.2004 except nvoglnt.dll, which is dated to 21.04.2004. Wonder if that file got a "special treatment". Don't know.

Edited by dontknow

forgot to mention: package stripped down to 7.976.933 bytes without ripping anything out (means Setup.exe & MultiLanguage is included). :)

I already had mobile INF ready to rock yesterday.

So there is nothing to stop us using this world exclusive driver. (other than AW)

Pieter.

I already had mobile INF ready to rock yesterday.

So there is nothing to stop us using this world exclusive driver. (other than AW)

right!, i totally forgot about the already modded INF somwhow, so many drivers these days.........

Modded INF for 53.90 is also available, see website or Driver section.