NVIDIA_NV44.DEV_0167.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6200"

NVIDIA_NV44.DEV_0168.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6400"

NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D7.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300"

NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D7.2 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 "

Documents

No documents.

Support

Benchmarks

• GeForce 2 Go: HERE from Pieter (v16.20 - v61.77)
  • GeForce FX Go5200: HERE from Larry (v5x.xx - current)
  • GeForce FX Go5700: HERE from Sky-Dexter (v65.73 - current)
  • GeForce FX Go5700: HERE from zipper (v53.51 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6200: HERE from AJH (v70.75 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from REAVER (v66.81 - current)
  • GeForce Go 6800: HERE from miki (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 3438G
  • GeForce Go 7800 GTX: HERE from jamesd (v79.31 - current)

Notes

All nVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread.

Additionally, use of the Forum's Search function and Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended.

If you still have a general problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

What are your specs for your machine ?

Guest blackcat

These drivers work great for my 68o00go ultra. The IQ is very good and my games play very smoothl; Fear COD2, Quake 4. I almost did not download them because they are a little older but I like them more than any of the new drivers. Also, the desktop is very responsive with these. These are the best drivers yet for me, thanks alot! :)

Good to hear of your good results, others take note, and feedback encouraged.

Enjoy :)

81.85 lv2go modded inf - 2063

81.89 xtreme-g performance inf - 2074

81.94 (standard) lv2go modded performance inf - 2077

81.94 (mobile) lv2go modded performance inf - 2085

81.94 (mobile) lv2go modded quality inf - 1556

81.94 xtreme-g modded performance inf - 2071

82.04 lv2go modded performance inf - 2078

82.04 again looked pretty ordinary with performance infs. If you want the best quality/performance balance my tip is still the 81.94 standard driver with lv2go performance inf.

"What are your specs for your machine ?"

Asus Z71V 128 Mg Nvidia GO 6600

1 Gig Ram

80 Gb SATA HDD

The only drivers that give me TV output are the official ones fro mthe asus for z71v not these ones, hte previous ones. WIth them TV out works normal.

Does everybody here has TV Out working?

Guest speaker
These drivers work great for my 68o00go ultra. The IQ is very good and my games play very smoothl; Fear COD2, Quake 4. I almost did not download them because they are a little older but I like them more than any of the new drivers. Also, the desktop is very responsive with these. These are the best drivers yet for me, thanks alot! :)

blackcat- Did you try the new 81.94? & the other newer drivers before you loaded the 82.04? I have the 6800ultra too & I was trying to see if these 82.04 are better than the 81.94 for IQ & performance

Thanks

Guest blackcat

Yeah I tried the 81.94 and I did not like the IQ. It looked washed out on my system. I also tried the 81.89 and even though it was fairly good in games my cursor in the desktop was very sluggish. I like these drivers a lot. They are excellent in games for me. They are as fast or faster than all I have tried and I try them all. Try them I think you will like them.

Guest speaker
Yeah I tried the 81.94 and I did not like the IQ. It looked washed out on my system. I also tried the 81.89 and even though it was fairly good in games my cursor in the desktop was very sluggish. I like these drivers a lot. They are excellent in games for me. They are as fast or faster than all I have tried and I try them all. Try them I think you will like them.

Thanks for your imput-I'll give them a try

:) Yes they will work with the XPS2

I have a clevo d900t with the geforce 6800 ddr3 256mb version, the 3d mark worked very well and my score was 4010 without oc, but in the 3dmark 03 in one of the test the screen went gray and there were lines all over and no picture, what may the problem be? thanks

I think it's a driver problem. I'm not convinced nvidia has yet worked all the kinks out of their 6800 support. Try dropping back to 81.94 or 81.89 and see if one of those works better. You may need to adjust some of the options on the Performance page of the nvidia control panel, but I'd try some different drivers first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I live in (or at) Mt Cook the highest mountain Mt Cook, not the suburb in Wellington, Mt Cook. :)

Enjoy

after testing them a lot, I came accross an issue

initally, when I tried the rag doll kung fu demo, the performance was absolutly abysmal. 1fps. no idea why.

So I decided to try some other games in steam. Counterstrike, HL2, etc, all of them, instant BSOD in nv_disp dll.

Anyway I've gone back to the ancient Asus drivers, and CS, etc, work fine again but Rag doll still runs awfully, which is odd.

Mt cook would be a nice place to be this time of year :-) much better than the plains

• 1 year later...

i've 82.04 drver installed and i want to update this driver to lastest, where can i find the asus release of this drivers?

i have asus laptop w/ nv go 7300.

There's no updated ASUS releases for this driver. Pls. use our recommended driver 84.25 with modded INF