LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Site was down.

Teraphy

It appears over a 7 hour period the server wasn't properly running. It served a few pages but everything wasn't 100% operational. As you can see the site is back up and running after a restart. Cause of this abnormal activity is unknown.

On with the show :)

Still running really slow. Main site and forums. :)

EDIT: Right after I posted this, everything seems to be running fine again. Maybe I scared it. Add that to the list of "cause unknown". :)

Edited by Kamika007z

Still running really slow. Main site and forums. :)

EDIT: Right after I posted this, everything seems to be running fine again. Maybe I scared it. Add that to the list of "cause unknown". :)

We did change a few things on the server to make it run "faster."

Thank you! :)

Out of curiosity, what was changed?

Thanks again

It appears over a 7 hour period the server wasn't properly running. It served a few pages but everything wasn't 100% operational. As you can see the site is back up and running after a restart. Cause of this abnormal activity is unknown.

On with the show :)

Haha, maybe it's just running out of resources just like my pine email program on the FreeBSD box, if I left it running a few days, it'll slow down and then I have to quit and run it again. On Windows XP, I'm having a weirder problem on my Dell Inspiron 8200, somehow the network stack ran out of resources and all connections can't connect while traceroute works fine and only a reboot cures the problem.