LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Clans and Gaming

Bill

This a part a new idea underway, I am not sure where this will end up going, but for now, 2 questions for you guys to answer:

1. what online games do you play?

2. Are you in any clans?

Discussion about this should go here for now, this is kinda under construction still.

Edited by Bill

Guest Brian-c

I have played the Quake series for years.Currently playing Quake 4 for a clan called "CS" and no its nothing to do with the game CS!! :) .Also play BF2 for an RAF clan called "Gunners".

• 4 months later...
Guest {BA} Armitage Shanks

Got to say a big thankyou to all you laptopvideo2go people. Been using the same drivers for a couple of years and have recently installed the 77.77 version (I have an Evesham laptop with a GeForce4 440 Go 64M) and have noticed a great improvement in speed and performance since the install.

Been playing COD UO for a while now (tried WoW - great game, but its a bit of a commitment and don't really have time to get involved with it) and enjoy a shoot in COD2 and I belong to a clan call badacid. Its a multigaming clan with around 35 senior and junior members.

Cheers :) once again!

James aka Armitage Shanks.

2. Are you in any clans?

I play Starsiege Tribes and Tribes 2 from time to time... on both I'm in tribes called AGST (stands for alt.games.starsiege.tribes) and TOP (stands for Team Oriented Player).

I also did a lot of Counter Strike up to 1.6 and now Source. I Battlefielded (first opus + addons) but never got a lot of fun out of it.

But I really prefer the team oriented gaming of the Tribes franchise. Being able to be helpful for your team when you play on an australian server where you have a 700+ ping is PRICELESS.

Right now I'm pretty much offline... Oblivion, back on Morrowind, back on Ghost Recon... :)

• 2 months later...

LOL, wow this is such an old post but oh well :)

for me, No.1 online game.......Battlefield 2 :P that game rocks....then comes Need for Speed Underground........yes that's right, the first underground need for speed......might be a bit old but that game rocks online......just hate those ###### 9Tjs guys...they get on my nerves.....###### cheaters :)

Edited by Area51m-7700

• 6 months later...

Operation Flashpoint, I used to play in a clan almost every day...

Sadly life has interrupted

Battlefield 2142 pretty much whenever I can.

Use to be in []X[] or something like that, back in the Wolfenstein: Enemy Terrority days..

• 5 months later...

Battlefield 2 is the best online action game!!!

:) :) :P

• 2 months later...

Finally got Call of Duty 2 running decently on my Go6150!! Yay, and thank you all for great info!!

Clans? I have no experience with being good enough to join a clan, lol

I still tend to get into the "Run out in the open forgetting I'm not superman" mode after the first game

• 2 months later...

Hello, i play counterstrike: source and a few other steam games like HL2:DM and team fortress...

my steam account is : chaos_in_person if you want to add me in your friendlist

In a few days i can play unreal tounerment 3 too again (by the way how does the game run on your pc)

and no i am not in a clan, but i want to make one ( fun, not hardcore in ESL)

:)

Edited by Chaos

My Unreal Clan [DOA] Disciples Of Apocalypse just celebtrated our 8th birthday.

Clan was formed january 2000 just after the release of the demo for the Original UT.

sadly UT3 is a steaming pile of ###### so the clan has had to put on hold any form of competitive comeback to the scene.

Now we've grown to become a collection of real life friends who attend the i-series LANs in the UK on a regular basis.

Won a few cups in our long run, most notable, getting the Silver cup in the clanbase OpenCup for UT2003 double domination (although the clan that won it were a 'fake' clan made up of the best 1v1 players in europe while we were a genuine DDOM clan)

• 1 month later...

Hi all!

Saw this topic and thought i would leave a quick message.

First of all, great site! Still not sure which driver will work best for me (sooo many lol).. but i will get there!

I am a member of "Team Beer" and we play a range of games including cod4, toca3 and trackmania, please feel free to visit the Team website and forum

www.teambeer.co.nr

The reason I found myself on your site is thus; Im sure i can get better performance from my video card when gaming. The info and resources on this site are a breath of fresh air!!

cheers

Edd

• 5 weeks later...

Call of duty 4 :)

Run a clan that is all but dead now (survived 6 years) called Rages Renegades (www.ragesrenegades.co.uk)

Started in command and conquer renegade and then moved into CoD and CoD2. Got some good ladder places in CoD2 as well!

Now trying to become a community of non competitive gamers who just want to muck about in online gaming for fun :)

Edited by daverage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm currently playing Unreal Tournament 99, Unreal Tournament 3 and Call of Duty 4 in k1ck

i got steam and im currently in a clan called Techious

the clan is based on source games such as counter strike source and we engage in the enemydown cs:s league

my tag is [TCHS|DBK] Strider, dbk stands for death by knife which is a sub clan that focuses on clan wars

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to make a crysis clan called Cry-shock.

I already have got a homepage(Homepage link).

Me and a friend are looking for members!!!

Edited by Chaos

• 3 months later...
This a part a new idea underway, I am not sure where this will end up going, but for now, 2 questions for you guys to answer:

2. Are you in any clans?

Discussion about this should go here for now, this is kinda under construction still.

1) Uh... To many? Final Fantasy XI online, F.E.A.R, F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate, Gears of War PC, C&C 3 Kane's Wrath

2) Yes. Warrior Nation (WNx, www.warriornation.net) been in the clan for 5yrs now