LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Benchmark results for NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800 (zipper)

zipper

I am not a regular here, so I had no idea that zipper was using 1024x768, otherwise I would have never asked what I asked. There was no need to get pissed off, a simple "zipper is using 1024x768" would be sufficient.

There is no bigger idea to run benchmarks, if everyone uses different settings. Therefore there are default settings to keep things comparable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zipper

• ConteJazz

• ®®®

• Andrusch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi zipper...so what drivers would you suggest for my m3438g? 91.33? (the best one in the list)...now im using 84.25...tnx

Edited by ConteJazz

hi zipper...so what drivers would you suggest for my m3438g? 91.33? (the best one in the list)...now im using 84.25...tnx

91.33; for a little older games (no Oblivion) 83.90. But everything beginning from about 81-82.xx is OK, speedwise.

tnx for answer....so i'll install 91.33...two last questions: what does "std tweakerized" mean? is there a newer bios than 39.60 i could install?

bye

tnx for answer....so i'll install 91.33...two last questions: what does "std tweakerized" mean? is there a newer bios than 39.60 i could install?

bye

Tweakerizer from tweaksrus.com. - may squeeze a little extra speed.

No newer bios, probably won't come ever.

tried 95.97 from guru3d.com + Pieter's inf - complained missing dll's and BSOD on install.

Missing features on CP (new); at least core slowdown temp (=0C) - gives error remarks.

Best to wait lv2go version...

Thats because the original install files are named ****.dl_ and so on. The last letter of the extention is replaced with an underscore so Pieter's INF was confused.

Edited by The_Lead_Factor

This usually means that the files are compressed. It's not a simple renaming...

There is a glitch with the server holding the files.

understood...somebody knows (officially :-) when they will be avaiable again?

tnx

We are working on a solution... The files are available (not gone), but we redirected to another server for the meantime...

ok tnx for answer...but when i try to get the driver no redirection happens

Try now and report back in the dedicated driver thread if download is not working. Pieter did a mammoth job again by uploading missing drivers yesterday, so it should work now.

when i try to download 91.33 from http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?drivers i get this error:

<!> Error: File "9133.exe" does not exist. Please report this issue.

what to do?

That driver was uploaded earlier today, give it a try now.

Now updated to lv2go version - better results.

Now updated to lv2go version - better results.

..meaning 95.97, tweakerized (from tweaksrus.com) version; fastest on 3DMark06 -

perhaps some optimization added....

96.89 added, no problems except I had to use RivaTuner to test OC with old CP. Not bad.

• 2 weeks later...

97.02 added, no problems except I had to use RivaTuner to test OC and edit registry to enable old CP.

Guest vicious77

could you explain how to enable the old CP? I installed these drivers on my system and i'm really happy with them but the new control panel is all blank.. no options or categories visible.. also will the coolbits tweak not apply with these drivers? I mean must i use an app such as RivaTuner to OC my card with the 97.02's?

• 3 weeks later...

97.28 added - almost identical results as 97.02 (which I suspect to be crashing when playing Toca Race Driver 2).

zipper can i ask you a question, because nobody seems to want to help me at tweaksrus, what does the tweakerized inf actually change? i know each differs and what not, but its hard to conceive how an xg driver differs from that of a normal driver since the 3d and pc marks aren't typically much better or worse. Im using an xg, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything special and plus, it seems like im overheating quickly.

If you could clear this up for me, I'd be forever grateful.

ps. im using the newly released 93.81 mobile xg.

Regards.