LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Fujitsu siemens M3438 75005 driver 6800 Go

Guest David

Hello

i bought a laptop M 3438 and i want to improve my computer (78.10) to an other driver because several games want to have a new driver

and fujitsu don't make the new driver

I did several try with 81.94 , 81.95 for mobile but it is not improve my computer on ly it became very low !!!

could you help me ??

David

• 2 months later...
Read City Cobra's post here

When you have updated your video bios all new drivers will work :)

I have the Alienware m5700 which is the same as the fujitsu model. Do think it is safe to update my bios? If so is their instructions on how to do this update with the nvflash in the zip file? Does it have ot be done in dos? etc

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SomeGuest
Read City Cobra's post here

When you have updated your video bios all new drivers will work :)

Hi, I've been browsing around the differend threads talking about the performance problem caused by the video drivers above 81.xx versions, but the link needed to update the video bios (http://home.eplus-online.de/gaetcke/files/nvwinflash.zip) seems broken...

Is there a way to mirror this file somewhere ?

Maybe someone could do a sticky providing the complete procedure(video bios flashing, video drivers cleaning, etc, video drivers reinstalling..) with the needed tools/files attached for more convenience?

Thanks in advance.