LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dumb question

Guest stargate3216

Guest stargate3216

This is probably a dumb question but do any of your drivers work on ATI cards? I'm guessing not sense everything here is NVIDIA.

Anyway if you could help that'd be great. I recently got a Toshiba Satellite A75-12353 for Christmas. It has a Mobile Radeon 9000, and it originally had 256 MB of RAM but I upgraded that to 786 MB. I also allocated 128 MB of RAM to graphics instead of the 64 MB it was set at. Now I have read a lot of reviews that say this laptop can play Battlefield 2 with ease as long as you upgraded the RAM. BF2 won't start. EA has a special EasyInfo program that says what need upgraded to play BF2. It says most of my specs are find but I need to upgrade my grahpics driver. Non of the drivers on the ATI site will work on my computer. Do you have one here I could use?

After some searching I found this site.

http://www.driverheaven.net/patje/

It is a program that mods ATI drivers to work on laptop cards, stargate upgraded the drivers using it, and BF2 worked on his first try. :)