LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Toshiba Qosmio G15 with Geforce go fx 5700 Support Needed!

Guest Fearz

Hello everyone, This is my first post after alot of reading through this informative website, thanks afterall, to my problem...

I'm running a 1.8ghz processor and an Nvidia geforce go fx 5700 card, I downloaded the latest drivers 81.98 and the modded INF, I extracted the setup files then i overwrited the modded INF file, Stopped the Nvidia services & I uninstalled the old drivers (coming with my laptop) and used the Have disk method to update the drivers,,,

While updaing and through the last minuite I get a blue screen saying ..."nv4_mini.sys.....something"

then i have to reboot and it asks for which drivers to use to update my VGA controller...

I get this error sometimes and if i backed up my old drivers and tried updating without uninstalling the old drivers, it installs fine but while rebooting it doesnt start windows, it gives me a Blue screen with a "PAGE_FAULT error...."

any idea why it does that? i'm stuck with my old laptop drivers and couldn't update the new drivers..

Please support me if you can,

Thanks.