LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce Go 6600 Toshiba

SykotixX

Hey!

i need a driver for Geforce go 6600

my laptop is a Toshiba Satellite M-40

i tried searching the fourms but i dont really understand how things work here. :) .. i cant find what im looking for so hopfully one of the regulars here can help me out.

thanks a lot for any help u guys can give me

Must be cold up where you are right now.... (its so warm down here in Alabama you can walk outside without a shirt on lol)

Anyway I am not much of a Toshiba expert, and I don't know if you will get a black bar or not, but I'll see what I can do. (you could search for toshiba topics here)

Anyway first things first, you should read this topic and then this one. (and watch my movie in the second if you need to)

Next click on the driver and INF link in my signiture and try out the 81.98 driver with Pieter's regular moddified INF file.

If you have problems during the have disk install, or it only boots with last known good configuration or safe mode, try uninstalling your current driver driver first. (and in extreme cases use a driver cleaner)

If you get a black bar with the driver, go and get an INF from here, just select the driver version and the black bar fix and hit submit.

If this driver isn't listed go bug Teraphy to fix it, but don't tell him I told you to bug him. :)