LaptopVideo2Go Forums

nVidia RIVA TNT2/Pro 16MB desktop card driver?

olive

Try the 77.77 driver, Pieter's INF should be fine, or just use the default one....

Some newer drivers don't support your card anymore, since your on a desktop I suggest you upgrade, you can get a GF2 or GF4 card these days for pretty cheap, any GF4 MX is better than what you have.

77.77 seems doesn't work. It simply complains that no supported hardware can be found.

I then tried 67.76, but after rebooting I got 640x480, 4bit color only and cant switch to any other resolution or color depth.

Try the 77.77 driver, Pieter's INF should be fine, or just use the default one....

Some newer drivers don't support your card anymore, since your on a desktop I suggest you upgrade, you can get a GF2 or GF4 card these days for pretty cheap, any GF4 MX is better than what you have.

Lets go back a bit further, uninstall whatever driver is on that and then try this using the installer and the included INF.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_66.93.html

Edit: lol I think that driver is still so new it is not WHQL certified for that card.