LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce FX go5200 Driver problems

Guest SkawMaster

Guest SkawMaster

Hi all guys:

I have a Medion notebook (2377 or FID 2060) Pentium 4 2,66 GHZ with GeForce FX go5200, 60 gb hdd, 512 DDR RAM.

Im playing online games like City of Heroes (CoH) and i have problems and crash with them.

The support team of CoH had say to me that my video card are 100% compatible with the game, but that my video drivers 44.87 are too old and i need newest ones.

My notebook manufacturer, Medion, have the latest ones 44.87 from 21th october of 2003 and i need more updated ones.

I used 61.11 and they dont work.

I used laptop 60.60 and they dont work too.

I have used the 5.6.6.5 and it works but they do that game crash sometimes.

I'm using now Dell 45.86 now and i dont have problems, but i have a important down at performance (maybe becouse they aren't optimized for my notebook)

I need the last drivers for my GeForce FX go5200 that works with my system and that they dont get my system slow.

Any suggestion?

Can you put links for GeForce FX go5200 drivers?

Maybe 56.72 adapted to my video card?

What kind of drivers are compatible with FX go 5200 models, detonator or forceware?

Thanks all.

I have a FX Go5200 and find 56.72 to be fastest of the bug-free drivers for it.

You can find both the driver and the updated INF, which will work with your computer, in the Drivers section of the forum.

Let us know how it goes!