LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Hi I need geforcefx go 6600 gc driver

oddride

Hello there i need the geforcefx go 6600 128meg card driver for my satellite M40A FULL DETAILS ARE

PSM40A-08L009 MODEL LAPTOP

if anyone can provide me or direct me to a link were i can download the driver i will be so greatfull thanks in advance .. :)

Thank you ill d/l and try it very soon i must say very good responce in helping a newbie like my self thanks again .......

Hello Seiken

I have gone to the link d/l the driver try to install but i get a ERROR mesage that goes like this --> The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware,Setup will now Exit...

what does this mesage mean sory for being so lame about it as i said im pretty naive about this driver jazz hehe so if you or anyone out there that could inlighten me or direct me with a solution ill be greatfull cheerss and thanks in advance..

• 7 months later...

Thank you so very much, don't know what I'll do with out this website help. not even the manufacture have this nvidia geforce go 6600 support. I'm over the moon, thanks guys!!!!