LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Thank you!

JRest

I am so glad to have found this site. I was having a problem getting "The Movies" game to run on my VPR Matrix 200A5. It kept stating I needed updated drivers and of course no drivers were available on the nvidia site. So I did a search on "GeForce4 420Go drivers" and came across this site. After sifting through and reading up on things on here, today I finally found the right driver I needed on my first shot. (The 53.13)

THANK YOU to those responsible. :) I installed the 53.13 drivers and the game now works!!! :)

I know I should leave well enough alone but am curious as if anyone has used any newer drivers for this laptop?!?

To show my gratitude, I have a small internet radio station on live365.com and I will be promoting this site.

-Jaime

Glad to hear your happy with your driver find.

You should be able to use almost any driver you see, including the very latest.

Unless you Lappy needs the OEM settings you should be able to upgrade.

Try 81.98 next with Pieter's mod INF when you get tired of that ancient driver your using.