LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Geforce 6800 go, temperatue guage?

FFXIRULEZ

does the 6800 go, have a temp gage? And if it does, how do I enable it? I used coolbits but it only enables overclocking. I alson tried NVtweak but It doesnt enable a temp gauge. Please help me, I'm new at this stuff.

does the 6800 go, have a temp gage? And if it does, how do I enable it? I used coolbits but it only enables overclocking. I alson tried NVtweak but It doesnt enable a temp gauge. Please help me, I'm new at this stuff.

I have used NVTempLogger, found it via Google.

I downloaded the program NVTemplogger but when I I try to use it, It tells me that my card isnt capable of temperature monitoring... :) so I guess I wont be able to monitor my temp then.

Would flashing my VBIOS unlock this feature of the GPU?

I downloaded the program NVTemplogger but when I I try to use it, It tells me that my card isnt capable of temperature monitoring... :) so I guess I wont be able to monitor my temp then.

Would flashing my VBIOS unlock this feature of the GPU?

Well, I didn't notice you have an Alienware - they may have done something odd with their Bios; you could ask here:

http://www.notebookforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27