LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Go5700 128mb - Mouse Slow Down problems with recent drivers

XplO_OsiV

Hi all. The past two weeks I have been trying to install drivers that will allow me to play newer games.

My current driver (downloaded directly from ACER) is 6.14.10.5351. This proves to give good performance but i cannot play some games and get messed up graphics on others.

The problem is that all the drivers that i have downloaded cause my mouse to slow up considerably. Below is a list of drivers that i have installed and noticed the same problems:

Does anyone have any idea why the mouse would slow up? what should i do?

Edited by ®®®

I never noticed such side-effects with the same lappy; I had good results with 81.26 and 82.10 until the lappy broke down.

Hi all.

Ive tried them both, and they are equally problematic as the 83.40 81.40 and 72.14. I have no idea what could be causing this, but it is definately not a software problem, as i have tried installing new drivers on a freshly formatted system and the problem persisted.

My screen res is 1280x1024.

I have now rolled back to the original Acer driver as the slownees it too much.

Any suggestions?