LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Help pleaz!

spka

Hi!

I have a toshiba satellite 2450-401 with a nvidia geforce4 420 go 32M ... I have tried countless drivers and nothing has worked.

Witch driver should i install?

Give me a hand pleaz...

To get the driver to work you need to seperately download _also_ the corresponding mobile INF for that driver. Seeing your're on an old Toshiba (Video BIOS v4.17.xx.xx) you probably need the BlackBar fix for your display. Go to the Enhancer page to fix that. Replace the original one with the 'mobile' INF. Uninstall old driver, reboot, install new driver with mobile INF with HaveDisk method and youre set.

:)

I tried 81.98: Driver and Pieter's modified INF . After i installed i reboot the pc . when it appears windows xp and the users , i got a blue screen error and the computer crashes. I tried to again ... same thing..After 5 times i decide to run in security mode and install the drive that came with the pc.... and now its back to normal.

What version should i install?

Games like nhl 2006 i get a error that says : "please update your graphic card..." and i cant play!!

Try the new v83.90. They report great quality and speed for this driver.

• 1 month later...
I tried 81.98: Driver and Pieter's modified INF . After i installed i reboot the pc . when it appears windows xp and the users , i got a blue screen error and the computer crashes. I tried to again ... same thing..After 5 times i decide to run in security mode and install the drive that came with the pc.... and now its back to normal.

What version should i install?

Games like nhl 2006 i get a error that says : "please update your graphic card..." and i cant play!!

hey did you find a working driver?? if you have please fill me in, i keep getting the blue screen, i can't make a successful install.

thanks.