LaptopVideo2Go Forums

geforce4 420 go sony

Guest Jorville

Guest Jorville

heh, was tired and it was late when i posted that

im trying to find an updated driver, my driver hasnt been updated since 2002 and i cant run the game empire at war, been trying to fix it for days, im leaving in about 3 hours to go somewhere where i'll be without internet for a few weeks, looks like im gonna be staring at the wall instead of playing heh

In this case download 2 or 3 drivers (just in case) plus THEIR corresponding mobile INFs

v67.03

v67.66

v72.14

v83.90

v81.98

These are all recommended drivers for mobile use (only when used with Pieter's mobile INF). Go to the frontpage , click drivers, and download Driver and INF (not NFO). Replace original INF. Installation hint also on the frontpage (FAQ link "How do i install these drivers").

Main Drivers Page

Edited by Bill

had time to download 1 driver before i left, didnt even get to test it til the next day and to my surprise everything worked, just wanted to say thanks

In this case download 2 or 3 drivers (just in case) plus THEIR corresponding mobile INFs

v67.03

v67.66

v72.14

v83.90

v81.98

These are all recommended drivers for mobile use (only when used with Pieter's mobile INF). Go to the frontpage , click drivers, and download Driver and INF (not NFO). Replace original INF. Installation hint also on the frontpage (FAQ link "How do i install these drivers").

Main Drivers Page