LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Again about problem with FX5600 Go on Sony PCG-GRT270P

Costavaldes

Mates pls help me! I already hate Sony! Why a lot of drivers didnt work? May be trouble in Video BIOS? May be i have bad arms?

I found some of drivers release that work good on my FX5600 Go, but newer drivers, include drivers for Vista have problem, than i install one of this drivers i got black screen after logon in to windows, while i see login screen all good, if i plug in second monitor or tv, all works good, but if i use only laptop monitor, i got black screen again. Looks like newer driver dont work properly with my FX5600 go, what should i do to use newer drivers in XP or Vista? I think problem in choosing what monitor is default in drivers

Open up Pieter's mod INF and search for this.

;if upon reboot after install you have a black screen remove the ';' from line below and reinstall driver.
;HKR,, ModesetBlankDelay,[tab][/tab][tab][/tab]  %REG_DWORD%,	1

Like the text says remove the semicolon ( ; ) from the HKR and save the INF, then re-install and see if that fixes your problem.

Open up Pieter's mod INF and search for this.
;if upon reboot after install you have a black screen remove the ';' from line below and reinstall driver.
;HKR,, ModesetBlankDelay,[tab][/tab][tab][/tab]  %REG_DWORD%,	1

Like the text says remove the semicolon ( ; ) from the HKR and save the INF, then re-install and see if that fixes your problem.

Bill thanks for try help me :)

Same problem with/without this semicolon :)