LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Toshiba Satellite 5100-201 (GF4 440 Go) resume problems

brokenbones

Hi,

I wasn't aware of this site and I have been using my laptop with the original 28.41 drivers from the first day. Because of blurries in FS2004 I tried to update the drivers and following some advice found here I chose the 78.21 version.

I must admit there was a huge increase in image quality in 3D (see link a few lines below), but the resume doesn't work. I usually just close the lid as the laptop sits on the kitchen table 24/7, but now I just have a black screen andI have to reboot after going to sleep mode.

I noticed a pinned topic on that, and I wonder, is there an easier fix ?

Lorenzo

www.brokenbones.d2g.com

IMAGE QUALITY COMPARISON

Ofcourse there is! Follow this link to INF Enhancer page, choose the INF (in this case 78.21), and select 2 or 3 in Stanby fix section, click submit and you have the new inf. You can leave the rest of the fields alone. Replace the newly created one and install the driver again by using it.

After it works, send your thanks to people out here. And I hope it works :)

INF Enhancer: http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/enhancer

Of course there is! Follow this link to INF Enhancer page, choose the INF (in this case 78.21), and select 2 or 3 in Stanby fix section, click submit and you have the new inf. You can leave the rest of the fields alone. Replace the newly created one and install the driver again by using it.

After it works, send your thanks to people out here. And I hope it works :)

INF Enhancer: http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/enhancer

:)

Number "2" did it for me, GREAT !

All my gratitude the people behind the scene, this website's content is way beyond what a laptop user could expect from the manufacturer's customer support. Keep on the good work !

Lorenzo

www.brokenbones.d2g.com