LaptopVideo2Go Forums

MXM cards for sale

Ice-Tea

Hello!

Can anybody tell me that how much an Ati mobility radeon x1600, x1700 or x1800 or x1900 card to an amilo pi 1536 notebook?

Thank you!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ice-Tea

• ika

• Rocktech

• Lieuwe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The x1900 goes for 350?, shipped and taxes included for the EU, 330? for the US but it is in fact a bit much for the Pi and it's power supply. It works, but gets very hot..

The x1900 goes for 350?, shipped and taxes included for the EU, 330? for the US but it is in fact a bit much for the Pi and it's power supply. It works, but gets very hot..

Thank Your reaply !

It is realy a bit strong card and a "bit" expensive. Have you a bit cheaper card: X1800, X1700, or x1600 card or other nvidia: nvidia geforce go 7600 or other that i can build to my fs. amilo pi 1536 notebook?

Thank You.

Thank Your reaply !

It is realy a bit strong card and a "bit" expensive. Have you a bit cheaper card: X1800, X1700, or x1600 card or other nvidia: nvidia geforce go 7600 or other that i can build to my fs. amilo pi 1536 notebook?

Thank You.

The 7600 goes for 250?.

i'm was thinking about if i can Upgrade my HP Pavilion DV8302TX go7600? anyway is that even possible upgrade to X1900? don't know does it support the hardware or is card-type supported or powersupply supported? thanks before....

hi i have an alienware m5500i with an ati x1400 128mb i just bought the nvidia 7600 256mb i changed them it fits perfect but when i power up my laptop the screen is black it keeps restarting it turns on but after about 6 seconds it cuts off. is the card bad? do i have to upgrade my bios? please help.

Hi i am sellin my NVIDIA GE FORCE 7600 256mb i bought this brand new from a friend that works at clevo i wanted to upgrade my ati X1400 but i decided to sell my notebook instead the card is brand new still in the box it is a PCI-E MXM II VGA CARD

256MB DDRII Video RAM on board

PCI-Express x16

Fully DirectX® 9.0C support

MXM Modular design

Here is the nvidia website were you can see if your notebook is compatible i live in California so local pick up is available if not i will ship it i only accept paypal payments i have a confirmed paypal account i am taking best offer email me if interested peter3000gtsl@yahoo.com or call me 323-241-2827 thanks NVIDIA WEBSITE

Hi i am sellin my NVIDIA GE FORCE 7600 256mb i bought this brand new from a friend that works at clevo i wanted to upgrade my ati X1400 but i decided to sell my notebook instead the card is brand new still in the box it is a PCI-E MXM II VGA CARD

PCI-Express x16

MXM Modular design

Here is the nvidia website were you can see if your notebook is compatible i live in California so local pick up is available if not i will ship it i only accept paypal payments i have a confirmed paypal account i am taking best offer email me if interested peter3000gtsl@yahoo.com or call me 323-241-2827 thanks NVIDIA WEBSITE

this card was intended to be for a alienware m5550 also know as m5500

PCI-Express x16

MXM Modular design

this card was intended for a alienware m5550 also know as m5500

http://www.nvidia.com/object/wtb_notebooks.html#sixSeries

hi, i have an alienware m5700 laptop with a 6800 go 256MB card. what is the best video card i can upgrade it with right now and where can i find one???

hi, i have an alienware m5700 laptop with a 6800 go 256MB card. what is the best video card i can upgrade it with right now and where can i find one???

X1900.

And I sell them :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Stahlsocke

Hi

I´ve got a FSC Amilo XI1546 with a radeon X1800 and MXM type III. Is there any matching graphicscard better then GeForce7900GTX matching to my notebook and how much would it cost?

Guest SailCat

Anyone here got some 8800m GT to sell? Or knows where I could possibly purchase one?

Got a Compal IFL90 here with 8600m GT and I want to put in an 8800 if I can get my hands on one. Any help would be appreciated! thanks!

SailCat

www.nuubs4life.com

Hello , i own a Dell Inspiron 1520 with GeForce 8600M GT in it . Can i upgrade to a better one ? does my laptop model support upgrade ? can any one please reply ,

Thankyou

Guest SailCat

Hey there Emjay,

Dunno but you gotta check out whether your laptop supports MXM-II or III.

Since the 8600m was produced as an MXM-II card I expect that's what you got.

If this is the case you can indeed upgrade to a 8700m or 8800m (if you can get your hands on one.. I've been looking for the latter and it's impossible to get so far...) and possibly to a new Quadro...

GL <3

Once more.. anyone know where to get/buy a 8800m GT <3 I'll kill for it :)

kisses

Sailcat

Update:

The x1900 compares to a 7900GS. These are currently the only cards on sale. The 7600 cards are currently not available, I'm not sure if they ever will be available again. I'm obviously working on a replacement. If that works out, Type II cards should be available again in quantity end januari.

Best regards,

Ice-Tea

Update:

The x1900 compares to a 7900GS. These are currently the only cards on sale. The 7600 cards are currently not available, I'm not sure if they ever will be available again. I'm obviously working on a replacement. If that works out, Type II cards should be available again in quantity end januari.

Best regards,

Ice-Tea

Hi

I´d also buy a 8800 GT with MXM-II for my Amilo XI 1546 if you´d get your hands on one. Does anybody know how much it would probably cost?

There will probably never be a 8800 on Type II, but your notebook accepts Type III. The 8700 or 8800 cards out now are either on Type HE or Type IV. And they don't fit. Believe me I tried. And I don't think 8 series cards will ever work on older platforms. Again, believe me, I tried.

Guest GutePute

Hi again

hmm ok, so except of 8600 (or not???) there are no Cards with DX10 for MXM-III? I know, MXM is prodused by Nvidia, but to be sure: do radeon MXM card exist?

mfg gutepute

Hi again

hmm ok, so except of 8600 (or not???) there are no Cards with DX10 for MXM-III? I know, MXM is prodused by Nvidia, but to be sure: do radeon MXM card exist?

mfg gutepute

8500 and 8600 are both on TypeII but do not work on older platforms.

I hope to offer x2400's soon (provided they work)

Also: no advertising, please.

Guest GutePute

Hi again

sry if I´m mithering you, but i have a few more questions :

-

8500 and 8600 are both on TypeII but do not work on older platforms.

Does my PC count to those "older platforms"? (Amilo XI 1546)

-

I hope to offer x2400's soon

Will they probably work on MXM-II/III?

-Are you also going to sale the Geforce 9 and might THEY work on my system?

Hi again

sry if I´m mithering you, but i have a few more questions :

-

Does my PC count to those "older platforms"? (Amilo XI 1546)

-

Will they probably work on MXM-II/III?

-Are you also going to sale the Geforce 9 and might THEY work on my system?

1) It indeed counts as an older platform

2) Won't know untill I try

3) My christal ball is out off order, sorry :)

Seriously, I don't know. There was no reason why 8 series cards would not work but they didn't. I won't know about 9 series before *) It has been decided whether they will be on MXM

**) When I actually tested one or more.

Hi,

What are my options with a Dell E1705? I am using the Go 7900 GS right now. What would be better (if any) that would be upgradeable in my system?