LaptopVideo2Go Forums
Ice-Tea

MXM cards for sale

Guest Israel Lopez

Hey there, I have right now an nVidia Go 7600 for sale, but it is not fully compatible with the Alienware m5500 (Uniwill 259). What do I mean by that, you may ask? Well, it doesnt work with the built in display, it only works when you connect it to an external monitor and this is due to the video bios. I believe it works with the m5550 and other models that aren't Uniwill 259, so if you want it I am selling it for $250 including the shipping price (unless you dont live in the United States). You may look it up in ebay by searching for "7600 MXM" and I am israeljamesbond in there. Id rather deal with it through Paypal so that ebay doesnt take away about $15 when I finish the sale so we can also do this through email: israeljamesbond@hotmail.com

Anyway here is the thing, I cant accept a return, the sale is final since I want to get rid of the card so I can pay for one that is compatible. So if you buy one and you have an Uniwill 259 and want to take the risk of trying to get it to work in the notebook's built in display, I cant take it back if the same thing that happened to me happens to you. If you can live happily by using your laptop only with an external monitor, then feel free to buy it.

The card is in great shape and I threw at it games like Call of Duty 4, Bioshock and Crysis, and I can play at high resolution with everything to high in Bioshock and COD4, in Crysis I can play at 960xsomething with all to medium.

Guest Israel Lopez

I will also have an nVidia 6600 Go for sale once I buy the 7600 Go that works on my m5500, I will sell that one for $100 (with shipping included to USA, if international then its more). Feel free to contact me on the above email as well.

Israel Lopez

I am the same guy who left those messages as a guest, feel free to contact me through here now :)

tymoteusz

I have to sell:

Geforce Go 7600 256Mb from Toshiba Sattelite A100 - 120 Euro

Guest DanKem

I wonder if it will work in my MSI EX600X.

If not, what options do I have for a video card upgrade?

Guest ChuFeg

Hello all.

I have a FSC Amilo M3438G With GeForce 6800Go 256Mb.

But it is broken. I want to replace it. Where i can find a seller of this card? Or any another which fit this notebook and easy to install.

And i Live In Russia.. Did I get troubles with shipping?

Tnx.

Guest Kwakkel
Hi again

hmm ok, so except of 8600 (or not???) there are no Cards with DX10 for MXM-III? I know, MXM is prodused by Nvidia, but to be sure: do radeon MXM card exist?

mfg gutepute

The 8700M is also MXM-III.

Guest hola

If this is still available, how can one buy it. Is your cost inclusive of shipment (e.g., to UK)? Thanks.

I have to sell:

Geforce Go 7600 256Mb from Toshiba Sattelite A100 - 120 Euro

Guest tvone2

Hello,

looking for a video upgrade for my ACER Aspire5520..has a 8400m in a socket..(Type II MXM???)

Any information at all please...

Thanks,

Tony

Ice-Tea
HI

Does anybody already have some radeon 2xxx on MXM-III?

Evaluating (or trying to) one now.

shephard

I'm looking for a go 7600 256mb mxm II any help will be much appreciated.

Guest Bananenbrot

Hi

Just one single question: What is the strongest GraphicsCard working on my Amilo XI 1546?

Guest clockedover

I've got an alienware m5550, equiped with an 7600 GO, I was wondering if upgrading to X1900 is worth it... Should I wait a HD2xxx ?

clockedover

I finally registered, thats me just up there. Feel free to MP me.

Guest TollerHecht
I do have a 7900 GS for sale. If anyone's interested, just let me know.

I'd maybe do. How expensive would u sale it??

Guest Snogoer
I'd maybe do. How expensive would u sale it??

Ich nehme mal, du sprichst deutsch... Ich verkaufe die Karte für 270 ?, sie ist 1 Jahr alt und keine Probleme in einem Dell E1705. Neu kostet die Karte momentan 399 ?.

Guest daJoe

Hi

my geforce go 6600 out of the amilo m1439g broke yesterday, and i am desperatly looking for a replacement, cant find a 6800, the solution x1800, x1900 is a bit too hot for me. cant find 7600 either, found a 7800 but too expensive and seems to have a bad powerconsumption vs power rate. and a 270 euro for a 7900gs is way too much for me.

found a 6600 go out of a gericom, looks completly like mine, just wanted to make sure it might work.

If anyone could sell me a fitting card i would be grateful.

Spreche und schreibe auch deutsch, vermutlich auch besser als mein englisch *g*

thanks a lot Joe

reiluke

im looking for 8400M GT, im selling or swapping an 8600M GT for it, card did not work on my laptop, pm me

nyper

halo Guest_daJoe_*

ich verkaufe orginal grafikkarte 6600 GO aus deine notebook

mit 12 monate garantie

meiner email orinocer@gmail.com