LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Problem with geforce420 go

cab

Hi...I'm new so goodbye to the forum...I'm italian too,so sorry for my poor english!

I was looking for a way to upgrade my old toshiba 1410-604 video adapter driver(Geforce420 go 16MB) and i found this awesone site. I've read some topic to understand how the driver installation work and without thinking a second I've downloaded the 84.21 with the modded inf and run the setup. After the installation (without any problem) i have restarted the laptop but the system dump while trying to load the video driver.

I've passed in safe mode, uninstall the driver, restart in normal mode with the base vga driver, reinstalled the 84.21, restart and unfortunately dumped again. Now I'm writing with the vga driver loaded, i don't want to reinstall the old toshiba driver.

Any help? If i have understand well i can use any driver in this site with any graphic adapter, included the 420 GO, of course using the modded inf...is right?!

Thanks in advance...and keep up the good work! :)