LaptopVideo2Go Forums

cheapest mxm

__-_-_-__

Can some one help me? I want to find the cheapest notebook or notebook barebone with mxm III (mxm meaning that I can upgrade it, I don't want soldered stuff). I have preference of an intel platform and sata disc suport but the main thing is that it has to be cheap because I want to buy three notebooks...

Can some one help me? I want to find the cheapest notebook or notebook barebone with mxm III (mxm meaning that I can upgrade it, I don't want soldered stuff). I have preference of an intel platform and sata disc suport but the main thing is that it has to be cheap because I want to buy three notebooks...

Hi there,

I don't keep track off prices, to be honnest. Best you can do is to check the table on my website and google around starting from that.

I have one link you may want to check, since you're from Portugal and they have an office in Spain, and that's http://servicios.ahtec.org/index_menu.htm

Check the 'Sonoma 17" and you'll find Type III MXM right there. It can even be equiped with a 6200 if you want to cut costs.

I actually assume that some of their new(er) models are also MXM, but I haven't confirmed it yet. They are, however, quite responsive to emails so mail them if you feel like it. And let us know.

Hope this helps,

Ice-Tea

greate info :) tanks for your help

it didn't helped... they just seams quite responsive to your emails. They didn't anwser me even when I wrotte them a second email in spanish.

WHat is it that you want to know? Thier Signal 810 series is MXM Type III.

WHat is it that you want to know? Thier Signal 810 series is MXM Type III.

There's an offer for the Signal 810 MXM III with a 6200 Go for 1299 euros. A Core Duo can be found for 1599 with a MXM III 7600 Go.

http://servicios.ahtec.org/index_menu.htm