LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Bad score 6800 go ultra

Guest DiedWater

I keep repeating the same simple test... still haven't seen either dude saying... WOOT underclocking my GPU solved my low FPS/stuttering/BSOD under CSS.

Seriously with the lack of testing from the GF6800 Go Ultra users... and the pointless posts from you the admin should at least lock the thread.

I wish I could be like you. If you look at the posts above there are several people with similar problems on different threads that have found a solution to their CSS and HL2 issues. Maybe if you weren't blinded by rage you would have read those posts instead of just trying to think of a feeble comeback.

Later,

Alex

Alex,

Thanks for the links. I'll try them out. I think you guys need to duke it out in a game of CSS!

Alex,

Thanks for the links. I'll try them out. I think you guys need to duke it out in a game of CSS!

No problem my friend, glad I could be of some help. Happy hunting! Maybe once you've got your machine issues sorted we can play a freindly. :)

Later,

Alex